The CAPIC match process for doctoral internship training is probably the most visible aspect of CAPIC’s work, particularly from a student’s perspective.
– The CAPIC match process is for obtaining doctoral internships, not for postdoc fellowships. For CAPIC postdoc positions, visit our Postdoc page.
– CAPIC doctoral internships are only available to students from CAPIC Doctoral Academic Programs.
For the 2021 Match, CAPIC will again hold one online match round, which will occur after the first APPIC Match results.
Registration of students for the CAPIC online match will open on November 20, 2020.
Doctoral Academic Programs (e.g. DCT’s) initiate the process by registering their students by logging in and sending an invitation to register to their students. If a doctoral academic program does not have a login, or if a student’s request to register is not being answered, please contact the CAPIC office for assistance.
The Registration steps for students in the CAPIC online match process are as follows:
- Login to the CAPIC InternFit Portal using the Passcode provided by the Students DCT.
- Assemble Application Materials
- Submit Completed application Materials online to Individual
Match Materials and Supporting Documentation:
Help Materials on Student Registration, Application Creation & Submission and Ranking are provided on the InternFit Platform:
- Building your CAPIC Application Packet
- Selecting Sites and Submitting Applications
- Ranking Tracks
– Additional 2021 CAPIC Online Match Procedures and Materials are posted on the “All Forms” page of the main CAPIC website.